The Christensen Chronicles

Saturday, April 21, 2012

keeping busy

Being a stay at home mom is tough. I love it, don't get me wrong, but if you have never done it well you just don't know. I do my best to try and keep Leyah entertained yet educate her as well. I wish I was disciplined enough to have a circle time and lesson plans for her but that just doesn't happen. I have been taking her to the library lately where we pick out books on a certain subject and then try and focus on doing stuff that week with that subject, it's been pretty fun. For our bird week we made bird feeders and hung them all around the neighborhood, the best part was checking them everyday haha
finished product

one happy little girl
We had a water and science day which was pretty cool. Thanks to pinterest Leyah was entertained for an HOUR by dropping colored vinegar onto a pan of baking soda, I played too it was quite cool

No comments:

Post a Comment