The Christensen Chronicles

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Rise and Shine

Surgery is tomorrow, ahhhh. Actually I'm doing pretty well, Peter is too. Shorty Jordy had her pre op today and it wasn't nearly as bad as I had pictured. I've been up since 3am and am supposed to get up at 3am again to give Jordan her "last meal" then we have to leave the house at 4:50am, holy crap! it's officially worse then labor :)
Jordan in her gown haha cute!
Pre op started off with the usual vitals routine, where we found out she has lost a little more weight, stinker. BP, pulse ox, Heartrate, ekg all looked good. 
This is Jordan's shout out to Jolie's Right leg at the oscars:)

Next stop was blood work. It's never fun to see your kid cry but Jordan cried for the giant rubber band tied around her arm not the actaul needle, haha we couldn't help but laugh a little at that, poor baby girl. She calmed down quickly and all was good. Now I don't know if it's just Peter's and mines coping technique but we laughed our asses off at how they gave Jordan her chest x-ray, I'm sure it helped that she smiled the whole time like it was a giant game. 
Touchdown! 
Our big girl getting chest x-rays, hahah
Sorry if that disturbs some people but we truly think it's hilarious. All is well here and I need to head off to bed, if I can, I'm sure I will write more tomorrow while we wait the 6 hours to be reunited with out sweet baby girl. Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers.


No comments:

Post a Comment