The Christensen Chronicles

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Paranoid?

With Jordan's surgery just 6 weeks away I find myself treating her like she's so fragile, I try not to but she's just so small. Every time I think yes she's bigger some nimrod at the mall or grocery store wont stop going on and on about how small she is for her age. I usually just smile and keep repeating that yes we know she is small, I should just play the, make you feel like an ass hole card, and tell them about her heart but I don't because I know it would turn into a pity party. Anywho, these past 2 days have been BEAutiful! I've been taking the girls out and about without coats and while strapping Jordan into her car seat, jacket less remind you, I noticed it just wouldn't get tight, like at all! There was a solid 3 inch gap between her body and the chest buckle when pulled up on, WTF. I can't believe I have been driving around with her for 3 months like that, I am so thankful we never got in an accident. I was on a mission now to get a new car seat and get one fast. Turns out babiesrus is having their trade in event which worked out great! I ended up getting a graco snugride ( we had the graco safeseat) and I'm loving it already. It's much lighter, way less bulky, actually fits on shopping carts and most importantly Shorty Jordy fits in it :)As an added bonus it has a little pink on it, haha I know Peter will think that's the only reason I got a new one. In all seriousness though I truly feel like she is a million times safer now.

No comments:

Post a Comment